My Blog List

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration challenge - Put on Your Party Dress- "Party like it's 1999"

This week the Inspiration challenge over at Speedy TV is "Put on Your Party Dress".    When I thought of this title,   the song by Prince came to my mind, "Party Like It's 1999".     I always loved that song and guess what?  I will probably sing it for a couple of days now that I have it in my mind.    I have picked three beautiful party dresses as the inspiration.  Here they are:



Which one is your favorite?     The red is my favorite even though I got my inspiration from the blue and gold one.    I hope you will pick one for inspiration and make my day by coming over to join me for the challenge this week.  

Thanks,  for coming by today.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Shirley, your card is stunning! Love the gold and your blue gems and glitter are perfect! Seriously a great card! I need to get that set! Cool embossing on the frame and the feather. These were some great inspiration pictures - I had fun with this one. Hugz!!! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome Shirley ! The peacock feather looks terrific ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, maybe you like the red dress, but the blue and gold sure fired up your inspiration!! Love how you layered up the blue and gold paper, then used the white palette for your gold feather - the blue gems are awesome!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. That peacock feather is a real keeper. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red dress is my favorite too....but you did a wonderful job casing the blue and gold one...nicely done.

    ReplyDelete