My Blog List

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - CCEE Challenge

I made this card for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge  and for the CCEE Stampers Blog.
The CCEE challenge is  a recipe which contains use pearls, dry embossing, wet embossing, flowers and a image of a person.   I think I have all of those.  I embossed the lady and when I colored her face with copics, it smeared the black ep.  After three times, I embossed another image and used colored pencils.  I have embossed before and used copics without a problem so I don't know what the problem was there.

The Speedy TV Inspiration challenge is all about cute flower pots this week.   I like the picture of the barrels made into flower pots.   I had nothing to use for the barrel so I used a trash can to plant my flowers in.  The embossed lady standing behind the trash can is checking  her flowers to see if they need water or TLC.

Here are the Inspiration pictures for this week:



I hope you can find time to join us this week.  I am happy you stopped by.  Come back again soon.

9 comments:

  1. That's one stylin' trash can, Shirley - it makes a fabulous container for your flowers. This made me smile - it has a wonderful fresh feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirt, the bg embossing for this image is just perfect! Love the pretty colors and those pearls in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors, flowers and that Oriental Woman...bright, happy card, Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the flowers and the embossing ! Great colours too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very, very pretty! I really like your layout and colors and I love the pretty Asian lady giving her flowers TLC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Great job with both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. to be honest, Shirt....I always have trouble with embossing and Copics....not sure why, but it always smudges......glad you sometimes can avoid it.......

    what a cool creation......lots of great details and creativity for sure

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she used Miracle Grow as they have really bloomed beautiful in that can and even with a lid! LOL! This is so ingenious Shirley - you always come up with the best pictures and the best card ideas! Fun card - love it. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete