My Blog List

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - The Eyes Have It

Here is my card for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge this week.  The theme of the challenge is "The Eyes Have It".  I found some really wild eye color combinations.   I have not seen them on anyone on the street or at Wal Mart.  That means that I am not hanging out in the right places or it could  be I am not hanging out in the wrong places.  :)  Here are the Inspiration pictures:


 I used the Mark's Finest Paper stamps called Hoppy Spring and Lots of Words.

I also entered this card in the Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper challenge.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Perfect card for the week before Easter and I love your very colorful papers and cute bow! Great pics this week (and every week) Shirley! Hugz - lots of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Shirley ! Love your pretty papers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, this is so wonderful and adorable. Your choice of DP is perfect and the layering is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete