My Blog List

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - Colorful Hot Air Balloons - Last Challenge

While much of the East Coast is getting heavy snowfall and while we are just having cold temps, I am dreaming of sunshine and hot air balloons.  A PINK  hot air balloon at that.  ~smile~  Anyone who knows me very well, knows I do like my pink.  I made my card for this challenge and for the Technique Lovers Challenge at Splitcoast this week.  I really liked the technique and it was a new one for me.  We white embossed our images on white card stock.  I will do this technique again.

This will be my last post for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.  I have been the challenge hostess for about a year and a half.  I notified MFP of my decision to step down as the hostess.   They decided to discontinue this challenge.  There are other fun challenges at Speedy TV so please check them out. 

Have a good week.  If you are on the East coast with all the snow, stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. You did such a pretty card with this Hot ?Air Balloon I am sorry to see this challenge close it has been such a short time for me ............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shirley ! The image and die cuts are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant! Embossing white on white looks awesome - will need to try that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and black combo with this new challenge technique - this turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! The hot air balloon looks amazing!! I love the white embossed on white!! The pink is so pretty - I love pink, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, this is so fun! Being a pink lover myself, I love this. I think Pink and black together are a fabulous combination! Gorgeous card! I have had a blast with the Photo Inspiration! Thanks for all your many kindnesses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun. I wouldn't have thought of a pink hot air balloon - too many guys in my house but I'd be jealous if I saw one. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete