My Blog List

Monday, July 6, 2015

Classy Cards N Such - Splatters Challenge #92 - Anja Corner Butterfly

Hi, Happy Monday to all of you in blog land.  I hope your day is going good for you after a busy weekend.

Today I have a card I made for Classy Cards N Such  Blog Splatter challenge.   When I saw the splattering on the inspiration photo,  I got hung up on the splatters so I tried to re-create them.    I added frames made with the Impression Obsession 6 in 1 frame.     My sentiment is from the Impression Obsession Anytime Sentiments.

The butterfly was made with my Poppy Stamps Angel Corner die.   One day I was looking at one of die cut corners and decided it would make a beautiful butterfly so today I gave it a try.  I cut four of the corners and layered two of them together to make the butterfly a fluffier appearance and added silver and black Rhinestones.  I like the way the butterfly turned out so I am sure I will make more of these in the future.

Glad you stopped in today and I hope you have a great week.

Challenges:
Poppy Stamps Blog -  A Day in the Park (I think you might see a butterfly in the park)

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Shirley ! Love the bright colours and the design ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully bright and cheery! Love that floral paper! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!! The splatters look amazing!! I love the pretty butterfly!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - I love the design and colors and your background is so pretty. The lovely butterfly tops it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous splattering job here, Shirley!! Love the brilliant colors, and how clever to make your butterfly like that!! Love the tilted rectangles - great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vibrant colors of this card Shirley!!!! The corner die turned into a butterfly is fabulous!!!! What a great idea. Now I've got to go look at all my corner dies to see if I can duplicate (CASE) something very similar! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have never thought to use the corner dies to make a butterfly and yet it's gorgeous! What a fun and creative idea. The splatters are perfect! Love it!
    Love your blog and thank you so much for becoming a follower on mine. You also have a new follower too and I can't wait to see all your creations.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love how you can manage pattern papers and it's a great idea to make a butterfly out of Angel Corners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever butterfly! I love when I see a die used in an unexpected way. This is smart AND beautiful!

    ReplyDelete