My Blog List

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Classy Cards N Such Color Inspiration Challenge - English Roses

The challenge for Classy Cards N Such blog is a color challenge this week.  I made this card using Heartfelt Creations Poppy Paper Pad.  The main focal point, the English Rose Bouquet die by Memory box was cut out and then I sponged distress ink behind the roses.    I colored the leaves with markers.  I used a Memory Box Baptisia die to cute the corner on the white card stock.   I added sequings to give it a little pizzazz.  The sentiment is from the  I used Art Institute glue to adhere the pieces to my card.  I added a sentiment using the Sweet n Sassy stamp set called Cocoa's Get Well Wishes.

I hope you will join us for the challenge.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Shirley!! I love the pretty flowers!! The Baptisia die is now on my wish list!! Love this!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Shirley ! Love those flowers... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and day brightening card - love the grid look of the bottom corner setting off the gorgeous roses - your sequins also set off some nice sparkle on your card - this will surely cheer someone who is sick, real quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers on this are beautiful Shirley! Love how happy and sweet this is. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! And great job with the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your English Roses are fabulous, love the design.

    ReplyDelete