My Blog List

Thursday, October 13, 2016

QKR Stampede ~ Pumpkins

It is Friday, it is the start of a brand new challenge over at the QKR Stampede challenge blog.  This week's challenge is to make a card or project with a pumpkin on it.  I chose to use the QKR image
Cowboy Pumpkin image #16312.   Now, in my opinion, pumpkins just do not get any cuter than this one.  I used some scrap Halloween paper to make my card so that made me happy,  I have way too many scraps.  How about you?

Please take a stroll over to the QKR Stamp blog and take a look at the awesome cards my teamie's have made.  We would also like to see your cards.

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The pumpkin is so cute!! I love the papers, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little jack-o-lantern is not too scary! Sooooo cute!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cute fun image somehow the Boo doesn't come across as scary lol-you wouldn't believe the amount of paper and card scraps I have!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well he sure is one happy pumpkin! Must admit never seen one before with a Cow boy hat on..He's cute! I've a drawer full
    of scrap paper lol.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete