My Blog List

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Blue Knight ~ Truck with Free Trees

Oh, how I love old trucks and old cars.   I suppose it is because it is nice to think of how much different things were during those times.  Things were a lot more laid back,  families gathered at Grandma's every week without sitting in the parlor with a cell phone in hand.  Just so you know,  I do not remember this particular truck because I think it is older than me.  ~Smile~

I colored the Blue Knight image with copics.   I added some white flower soft to make snow on the truck and the tree.  The dies I used are  SB Divine Eloquence and labels 38.   I used a Impression Obsession Pine Branch and Santa's Sleigh.   The free tree sign is computer generated and the Merry Christmas sentiment is from MFP.    I haven't used bling in a while so I was having blind withdrawals.  I might have over done it with the silver stars and gold sequins.

Thanks, for visiting me in Boxertown today.  I hope you  come back soon.

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the scene you've created!! The truck is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has such great personality! I really like the flower soft snow! That is so neat, I am nearly trying to reach out and touch it through the computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shirley! I love all the cards and projects this season with the old trucks! Fabulous coloring and dies!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER SUPER card, love the truck and Santa.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the old truck is spreading a lot of Christmas joy - FREE TREES?? Must have caught the spirit of Santa - How great would that be - You sure have reflected on the "good ol' days" with this awesome card - The touch of snow on truck and tree and the great layer from Divine Eloquence really gave this the perfect look!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card! Love the truck image and the silhouette! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete