My Blog List

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Life Down On The Farm and Tasty Truck Valentine

I just received this stamp last week and could not wait to use it.  I love scenes like this one that everyone can relate to in some way.  Maybe they lived on a farm or their grandparents farmed.  I so not have relatives that lived on a farm,  but for some reason,  I love old barns.  I think of how sad it will be when we no longer see these well constructed barns.

The stamps I used are  Barn with Silo, Mini Antique Vehicles and Mini Greetings 1 all from Blue Knight Rubber stamps.   I colored the images with copic markers.  I  used a cloud template to make the clouds using distress ink.  I used two dies, one is a windmill from Taylored Expressions and I am not sure what brand the cloud die is.

Here is another card I made for a Splitcoast color challenge.   I am gearing up for Valentine's day.



Thank you for coming by today,  I certainly appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. I am really a fan of the country scenes too. This one is lovely and you colored it nicely. I really like the Valentine too. The sweet embossed background looks great and the image is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so beautiful!! I love the pretty farm scene!! So peaceful!! The valentine is gorgeous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this barn card - the charm of old barns fascinates me too, as my grandparents had a farm until I was about 10 yrs old, and your coloring really makes this one come alive!! How wonderful to put an old barnstorming plane in the sky above and your sentiment on a passing cloud! Great card for a guy's birthday - or someone else who loves barns!! LOL

    Your Valentine's Day sweet treat truck lined with heart ice cream cones, looks fantastic with the purple embossed layer and doily - great choice of colors too!!

    ReplyDelete