My Blog List

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Flourishes - Embossing

The Friends of Flourishes Blog Team has a new challenge today.   We were to make cards with embossing on our cards.  I wanted to use the Flourishes image Baseball Boys Strike one so I thought my bubble embossing folder would look with it.  I colored my image using copics and turned my rectangles a little to give it more interest.

Be sure and check out the other design teams cards and see what they have made today.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this image and card! This set reminds me of my ball-playing grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love what you have done here! Perfect coloring and treatment of that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and white and vintage image, a Super card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That embossing folder worked great as a background for this adorable image - great colors too! This may be your grandson in a few more years!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect embossing folder for the image.
    LOve your choice of colours too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete