My Blog List

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Blue Knight Antique Vehicles

Here is a card I made for the Splitcoast sketch challenge today.   I changed the main panel on my card and omitted a banner that was to go across the circle.

You probably have guessed that I really love this image since my last post was made with it, as well.  I honestly find it very easy to color.  I usually use three copics when I color images, but only used two on this one (B32 and B34).   I like the way it turned out. 

The stamps I used from Blue Knight are Antique Vehicles and it has three stamps in the set.   The sentiment is from the Mini Greetings 1 set.

I used Spellbinders Circle dies and MFT Blueprints 11.

I hope you having a great week and have enjoyed your visit to my blog today.

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the vintage vehicle!! The background looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Gorgeous card Shirley! I love it done in blue...great coloring and your DP looks like tile back splash! Beautifully done!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A WONDERFUL card, love the background and super colouring.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Shirley - LOVE this very masculine card and that wonderful choice of DP!! The wavy panel is perfect to showcase this image, and 'suggest' that this car is on the move. These colors worked out perfectly!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is every bit as cool as the red car you made previously! I absolutely LOVE that background paper, and the wonky die you placed the car on looks fabulous! I love what you're making with this vintage vehicle :)

    ReplyDelete