My Blog List

Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Green Barn

Here is a card I made for the Splitcoast Stampers Ways To Use It Challenge.   I have always wanted to make this barn green so I finally did it.   That is the good thing about creating cards.  You can color the images any color you like.   I think I like the green as well as I like the barn in red.   Next time, I think I will give it a red roof and silo with the green.

I used the Blue Knight Rubber stamp Barn and Silo.    The scripture is from the Bible Verse 2 stamp set and I embossed it in gold.

Thanks, for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another post.  See you then.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice barn! I agree, it is fun to color things whatever way you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty frame you put around this old barn! I love the country feel of this great card!

    ReplyDelete