My Blog List

Thursday, March 29, 2018

What is Black And White With Stripes?

If you guessed a Zebra, you are correct.   This is a card I made for my Free 4 All challenge over at Splitcoast.  The challenge is to put a Zebra on their cards and if they do not have a Zebra stamp, they can use black and white striped paper with any image.   I hope some of you will come over and join the fun.

I used a Zebra from an MFP Stamp set called "Oh, Boy, It's A Girl.  My double stitched rectangles and the Cross stitched oval die are both by Gina Marie Designs.  The Chevron paper is from a Paper Studio 4.5 X 6.5 pad that I found on sale at Hobby Lobby.  The paper in it is more like a card stock and it was reduced to $2.25.

Thank you, for coming by today.  I hoped you like my card.

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. I love the darling zebra baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! The baby zebra is so adorable!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and adorable and so very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW! so sweet, love the black and pink, a Lovely image too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this personable zebra makes such an adorable baby card - love how you coupled it with the black and white striped DP (even if the stripes are zig zag, it looks so sweet!) That paper sure was a great bargain too!! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, great idea to use a zebra!

    ReplyDelete