My Blog List

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Fire Breathing Dragon Birthday

Today I am sharing a card with you that I made for a humorous birthday.  I used the Blue Knight Rubber stamps Fire Breathing Dragon and the Silhouette Forest

I know that typically these two stamp sets do not go together, but I wanted to tie them together for a birthday card. This Fire Breathing Dragon is anxious to light the candles on the birthday cake and get this party rolling. :)

Thanks,  so much,  for coming by and taking a look at my card.   Your visits and comments are so appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the Dragon and great sentiment--the two stamps go together perfectly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and I think the images go together, he would be in a clearing in the forest to find the cake wouldn't he? IF he could find them LOL. LOVE it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and a great combination for your birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, great combination of stamps and the dragon is beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous!! I love the dragon and the scene you've created!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. My most favorite creature - the dragon! I love me some dragons! Your card is colored beautifully and is very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only you could pair these stamps together to make such a cool birthday card! Love your idea and the sentiment just is the best - ROFLOL at this one - KUDOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirley, you create such unique cards. I love this card with the beautiful background and lovely dragon! The sentiment is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative, such fun and what fabulous and vibrant colours x

    ReplyDelete