My Blog List

Friday, March 1, 2019

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Coffee Makes Me Tolerable

Here is a card I made with Blue Knights Rubber Stamps using a stamp from their new release called "Coffee Makes Me".   Yes, coffee makes me tolerable, most days.   My dear husband might not agree with that, but I am not going to ask him.  ~giggle~  The sentiment can be used as one stamp or you can cut it to make it two so you can use the Coffee separate if you want.  I like it both ways.  I haven't cut mine into two yet, but I think I will.

Thanks, so much for coming by today.  Have a great weekend.

9 comments:

  1. I love it! I just cut a rubber stamp sentiment apart today. Sometimes it makes them easier to use. Sometimes now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love the gorgeous cup!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to make our stamps more versatile! Years ago I would have been horrified to cut my stamps, but sometimes it makes them SO much easier to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun sentiment and a vibrant and colourful card. Yes understand completely about coffee and tolerable....LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your colour combo and the stitched dies, a fabulous card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous coffee card, like the cup! I always like a good coffee card, like this one! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on FB, I believe. I love it! I love mugs with fun designs so I always enjoy seeing them on cards! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card with the colorful cup and that great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete