My Blog List

Monday, November 18, 2019

Blue Knight Wolf

Hi everyone,  I am back with a couple of cards to share with you today.   Both cards were made using Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Wolf with a Scene  and both images were colored with Copics.    For this first card I, got out my pine cone die and added them in the bottom corner attaching them with glue.


The second card is mostly like the first card other than I changed the design on it.

Thank you, for stopping in today.  Have a great week.

8 comments:

  1. GOrg;oues! I LOve your stamp.
    Great designs on both cards.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome image and you have done great things with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing image, beautifully used Shirley, love these masculine cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking image and cards, like his eyes and your great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This wolf image is so real looking - gotta love the "stare" in his eyes! Both designs are fantastic, but I actually like the 2nd one best! Guy cards don't need a lot of embellishment and it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what striking cards and a magnificent image x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love both your cards. Awesome Image and you colored them so nice. Also had to check some of your recent creations. Loved them all. I'm a new follower.
    Thanks for being a follower on mine.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both fabulous cards and love the papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete