My Blog List

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Snow Fun

I am having "snow" much fun with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Snow Buddies stamp set.  I had this image stamped out so it was a pretty quick card this morning.   I had it ready in about 30 minutes.  A really quick card for me.  It is super easy to color.    I made it for a Splitcoast challenge and I am needing tons more Christmas cards so I killed two birds with one stone, as the saying goes.
I colored the image using Copics and used the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil to make my puffy clouds.

Thanks, so much,  for coming by today to check out my card.

8 comments:

  1. Another delightful card with this precious image!! Your coloring is as always, GORGEOUS, and I love that you edged the panel with the wonky stitched rectangles! Hope you get your Christmas cards done in record time - have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I have been much tempted to purchase that design. But the budget is tighter these years for me so I am trying to use instead the things I have already in my stash. But you sure did a fabulous job of coloring the design. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! lovely characters and sky. Another great card Shirley.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute image,great colouring and love the sky
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are too cute together, wow that stencil makes some great clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable scene, like the clouds, your coloring and the die for your layer is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable and love the little scene you created x.

    ReplyDelete