My Blog List

Monday, March 16, 2020

Momma Bear

This week, I have a couple of cards made with the newly released "Momma Bear"  stamps by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  There are two stamps with this set, the image and the sentiment.   I think Momma and Baby are pretty cute and easy to color.
For my first card, I stamped my image on white card stock,  I colored the image using two different colors of Copies for the bears and two colors of green for the grass.  I used the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil and used blue ink to make the blue sky with puffy clouds.  I matted my image and attached to the  card base.
I stamped the image for the second card and colored it with Copics.  I used Day and Night, and Sunrise Sunset  Pan Pastels to make the sky.  I sponged the color on using sponges that came with the Pan Pastels.  I made the mats for my image and attached them to the card base.

To see the cards of the other Blue Knight Designers, check out the BKRS Blog.  We also have a Facebook Fan Page.  Come over and check it out.  We hope you will join us.

8 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards Shirley, I love the bears and you have created two super backgrounds for them.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, you have shown the versatility of the Blue Knight Stamps. This Momma and Baby Bear look fabulous against both of your sky backgrounds - and so easy to color - what more coud you ask for! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving how you do day and night Shirley, they are both striking cards and beautifully coloured.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all those Blue Knight stamps you've been using!! Each one is so unique and wonderful. Love these two with the bears - they're different and both are great. Fantastic! ...... Now I must go check out those stamps!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring on this scene you made with the bears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both beautiful cards love the stamps and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sure are cute and what fabulous cards and inspiration, thank you x.

    ReplyDelete