My Blog List

Monday, November 2, 2020

Birch Path

I have two cards to share with you today using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps-Birch Path.

I started the card by stamping the image on white card stock and coloring the main image using Copic Markers.   I stamped  the Galloping Horses, I put a piece of tape over one of the three horses because the two horses fit perfectly between the trees.  I chose designer paper, for the matting, that reminded me of the birch trees in the image and chose black card stock to go behind it.

This Birch Path image was colored with Copics.  The sky was made using Day and Night Soft Pan Pastels and a Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil.


Thank you, for coming by to visit and I appreciate all the kind comments you leave.  Have a great week.

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Store

9 comments:

  1. Love your horses thinking Shirley, a gorgeous card as for your "Summer" card, it it also gorgeous. A Great stamp to play with methinks.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards but love the Winter one with the added horses
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful renditions of that scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful cards Shirley, beautifully stamped and coloured, I especially love the horses in the background, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful cards Shirley, the coloring is beautiful on the second one but the one with the horses really draws you in and is extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From winter to spring with the touch of your markers - definitely magic - all the way!! Love the horses for the added interest!! Two thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards look fabulous, different and so peaceful x. I had a little chuckle when three horses became two and then none ....LOL x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you mde the path a river. Cool cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete