My Blog List

Monday, January 18, 2021

Baby Bassinet


Hi Everyone, I am back with a couple of cards from the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps new release-Baby Bassinet.  I have to say, I had fun with this set.  Paper Piecing is one of my favorite techniques so I paper pieced both cards.  I also love patterned paper and I so happen to have enough of it for 2-3 life times.  For those of you who do not like to color, this would be a perfect solution for you with this set.  I love to color, but the paper piecing won when it came to making these cards.  ~smile~

 





I cut the mats and card base for my cards.  I stamped the image on the white card stock and on the patterned paper.    I colored the the wood frame, the bear and the ball with Copic Markers.  I cut the bassinet from the patterned paper and adhered it to the one that I had colored.  

 

Here is the stamp set and the sentiments that come with it.


     Thank you, for coming by today.  Have a good week. 



Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Store

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Blog

Blue Knight You Tube Channel

Blue Knight Fans Facebook Page



 


 


11 comments:

  1. Just perfect and wonderful Shirley, love the paper piecing and of course your 2 versions.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards love the paper pieced image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute baby cards you made with this set. I love the paper piecing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wonderful paper piecing has really taken your baby cards up a notch! Love how you paired the one layer to match the paper piecing! This stamp set has a good variety of sentiments as well - Super job, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such FABulous baby cards!
    Your paper piecing has really made this image Special.
    LOve them.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable and fabulous paper piecing. Both cards are so cute x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Shirley, like the paper piecing and your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling image. These are wonderfully done paper piecing for different genders. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both these cards are so cute...and very nicely done. I'm with you paper piecing is one my favorite techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty cards Shirley, great paper piecing.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete