My Blog List

Monday, April 26, 2021

Love, Joy and Peace

 Hello, Everyone.  Hope this finds you all well and rested from the weekend.  Sometimes weekends are not restful as one tries to get everything caught up that they were not able to do doing the week.  We spent Saturday cleaning the garage.  Today,  after church, we spent some time with family and a dear friend.

I am sharing a couple of cards that I made using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps-Love, Joy and Peace.     This set is from the new release last month.

For the first card, I stamped  the image on a card front that came from a boxed set from Hobby Lobby.  I cut it down to the size I actually I wanted  and matted it on black card stock.  I colored the leaves and the penguins with Copic Markers.   The rose was creating by stamping the rose on designer paper, I fussy cut it paper pieced on the image.  I made the remaining mats with dotted designer paper and white card stock.  One piece of the card stock was embossed with a dotted embossing folder.  Looks like I was into dots since the rose ended up dotted, too.  ~smile~

For the second card, I decided to make a mini long card.  I stamped the image on white card stock and colored it with my Copic Markers.  I used a cloud template and turquoise ink to create the clouds.    I cut the blue and black mats and adhered them to the white card base.   I thought the animals on this one was  adorable.  

Thank you, for stopping by and have a great week



Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Store

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Blog

Blue Knight You Tube Channel

Blue Knight Fans Facebook Page


10 comments:

  1. Love your dottie rose Shirley and the dots frame too, it's a beautiful card. Your little animals are so cute with teh lovely sky. Another set of fabulous cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper-pieced rose card is gorgeous with the variation of color, but those animals on the 2nd card, just beyond cute!! They remind me of the neighbor looking over the fence on that old Tool Time tv show! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards beautiful. The critter card makes me smile. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paper piecing is often overlooked in these days of so many die cuts, but your first card shows how striking its use can be. The lineup of little animals on your second card made me giggle - they are so sweet and that card could be used in SO many ways. Thanks for another great pair of ideas from your worktable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you did get a bit dotty but I love every dot on it. Gorgeous card. And, the second card is awesome as well. Love the clouds in the sky. It is a great scene with the animals peeking over the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two adorable cards Shirley.
    LOve the colours of both.
    Your paper piecing is FABulous and your skies always are perfect.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two wonderful cards Shirly, lovely designs and colours, I love the second one with al the little critters, adorable, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are as cute as can be Shirley, nice coloring and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both beautiful cards love the paper pieced rose and cute animals on the second
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your 'dotty' first card and your fun second one Shirley and yes the critters are super adorable x.

    ReplyDelete