My Blog List

Monday, June 14, 2021

Spring Blessings

 Hello Friends, hope you had a great weekend.  We had a good one, but Saturday was super hot.  It was around 90, but the heat index was above 100.  It sure was a muggy afternoon.

I have a couple of cards to share today that are made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Spring Blessings stamp.  I hope you like them.

For my first card, I stamped my image on white card stock and colored it with Copic Markers.  The evening sky was made by applying Pan Pastels.

My second card was made the same as the first one, but I colored the sky on this one with a Copic marker.  The sentiment is from the 
Bible Verses 2 Stamp set. I like the subtle look of this one even though most of my cards are done in bright colors.  

Thank you, for stopping by today.  Have a great week and try to stay cool.



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamped scene and can't believe the difference the different colourways make-love them both
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning- we got a lot of the hot weather here, but was glad for clear skies since Julie got to MI finally! What a different look - the first card is suggestive of a spring morning, and the second card looks to me like a winter chill is setting in! Perfect coloring on both so kudos for making us perfect examples of a great way to use this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great versions using the same stamp. Fabulous colouring and inking as always.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so pretty and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both gorgeous, both so different and equally stunning! I look forward to your beautiful scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous, both so different and equally stunning! I look forward to your beautiful scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both gorgeous, both so different and equally stunning! I look forward to your beautiful scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glorious cards in every way Shirley, we have sun and warm temperatures, - at last!
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully designed and coloured cards Shirley, I love the scene with the deer, so sweet, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable, both of them with wonderful little scenes x.

    ReplyDelete