My Blog List

Monday, October 18, 2021

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Golf

I am sharing another new release from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps today called "Silhouette Golf".  

 

I began by stamping my Silhouette Golf Stamp on a small calendar page.  I saved this page quite a long time ago and this image seemed to go perfect with it.    

I began by stamping my image on a piece of designer paper.   I cut out three different size stars.  I stacked them and glued them to the top corner.   

Both of these cards were very quick and easy to make. 

 

 Thank you, for stopping by to take a peek at my cards today.  Have a good week. 

11 comments:

  1. The silhouette golfers look so striking on both of these fabulous masculine cards Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous design and colours Shirley.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine cards and images,and the first one does go perfectly with the flag
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine how golfers would love to get these great cards - and you gotta love how easy they are to make!! Fantastic idea for guy cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What really cool masculine cards - I have the hardest time with guy cards! I'm more of a miniature golf kind of gal - growing up my Dad tried very hard to get me interested in golf - but I was a major fail! Thanks for sharing such an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done it again Shirley, 2 amazing cards, that the male of the species will LOVE. Great that the stamps have different sizes.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Shirley, super golfing images and designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous! Like the images and they are great on your calendar and patterned paper backgrounds. I'm going to go through all the old calendars we got in the mail last year tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are two great cards! I especially like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great cards, lovely stamping and theme.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect cards for any golf enthusiast, but I'm especially fond of the first one with that big American flag! Great silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete