My Blog List

Monday, December 6, 2021

Island Reflection

 Today I am sharing with you a couple of cards I made using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps-Island Reflection.  



The first card was really quick and easy.  I used a pre-made card base.  I stamped my image on it using black ink.  I added the die cut at the bottom and my card was complete.


For the second card I used a background that I had in my stash, it worked perfect with my image.  I wish I could remember how I made it, but I have made so many that I do not recall it.  Once again, I stamped the image with black ink.    I made layers for my card to finish it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my quick cards and that it gives you inspiration in making your own cards.

Thank you, for coming by.  See you again soon.


8 comments:

  1. Just BEAutiful Shirley.
    LOve both cards. GORgeous colours too. Something about still water that is very peaceful.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your reflection cards are stunning Shirley!!! Beautiful and calming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are stunning Shirley, both designs are amazing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first card looks very serene and calm, it looks like a beautiful place to relax. Beautiful colours in the second card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both stunning Shirley, again, they show how different stamps can look and you are the genius at showing it.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These reflection cards are an amazing show of your talent with color! the first looks like a peaceful calm on a sunless afternoon, while the second shows a flaming sunset - great job on both of these, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick and easy - but still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful reflection stamp and both cards are so very atmospheric Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete