My Blog List

Monday, December 13, 2021

Soccer Fans

Hello, Friends.  Hope you all had a good weekend even if it did go by way too fast.

My heart goes out to all the people that were in the path of the tornado's that occurred in the United States over the weekend.  Prayers for all of those that we affected.

Today, I am sharing cards I made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps new set called Soccer.  This set comes with four soccer images.   The sentiments I used on my cards were from other Blue Knight Stamp sets.


The first card (green) was made by stamping the the image on designer paper and the then added some die cuts.  This card is perfect for a young man who likes or plays soccer.

The second card (on your left) was made using a background that I had in my stash that was made using pan pastels.  I stamped the image and sentiment on over it and the card was complete after matting it.

The third card was made by stamping the image and the sentiment on Divinity Designs designer paper.

Thank you, all, for stopping by and checking out blog.  It is very appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. All great cards and stamps love the background on the 3rd one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Shirley, super backgrounds and designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three stunning cards Shirley with great backgrounds and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three fabulous soccer cards, love the silhouette images against the gorgeous backgrounds x. I think this stamp set would be really useful x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous collection of cards, super silhouette stamps and great backgrounds.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure picked some fabulous backgrounds to showcase these soccer images! Making cards for kids, especially those in sports, is not always easy but this set will solve that problem in a heartbeat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you stamp on designer paper, it gives your stamps the edge! Super cards Shirley.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous backgrounds as always.
    LOve the colours of them all.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete