My Blog List

Monday, July 8, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Hummbird Stamp and Die

Happy Monday, to all of you.  Yes, it is Monday, already, whether we are ready for it or not.  (Smile). I hope you all had a good weekend. 

Mine, not so good.  I have been sick and my sweet little, fourteen year old-5 pound Yorkie passed yesterday.  She was a Princess and she definitely ruled the roost. She did not let her size hold her back.  She was a joy and we sure will miss her.  

Today, I am showcasing a couple of cards made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Hummingbird stamp and die.

I started this card by stamping the Daisies and Roseson a piece of white card stock.  I colored the images using my trusty Copic Markers.   I stamped the  Hummingbird  on a piece of card stock and colored it.  I used the Hummingbird die to cut it out.  I cut the image out using a large circle die.  I put my paper and ribbon on the card base and then added my circle image.


I started this card by stamping the Silhouette Mountain River on white card stock.  I used the Heidi  Pettie Cloud stencil to make the clouds.    I stamped the two hummingbirds on card stock and colored them using Copic Markers.  I used the Hummingbird die  to cut  them out.


Thank you, all, for coming by and taking a look at my cards.  Have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your little fur baby I know how painful it can be. These two creations are stunning especially the first one which is my favourite it is full of so much wonderful colour the second one is such an fabulous scene it looks so peaceful
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are just beautiful, and I love the yellow color on the hummingbird card especially. I am SO sorry to hear your fur baby passed on to the rainbow bridge. I know you will miss her in the coming days but you were blessed to have her for so many good years! Hugs

    ReplyDelete