My Blog List

Monday, July 15, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Rural Mailbox Stamp and Die Set

 Good Morning Friends.  I hope your Monday is off to a good start.  Me, well,  I think I am going to have to have another cup of coffee to get my Monday started.  ~smile~

Today I am going to show you a couple of cards I made using the Blue Knight Mailbox Stamp and the Mailbox Die set.


I started my card by stamping the Queen Anne's Lace and Barn and flowers on a piece of white card stock.  I colored the image using Copic Markers.  I stamped the Mailbox stamp on a separate piece of white card stock and colored it.  I used the Mailbox die to cut it out.  I adhered it to the image.   I used the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil and a blue tempting turquoise stamp pad to brush the clouds on the image.  I stamped in the deer using the Buck, Doe and Fawn Stamps to finish my card front. 


I started this card by stamping the Path to the Beach stamp on white c/s.  I colored it with Copic.  I stamped the mailbox on a small piece of white c/s and colored it. I used the Mailbox die to cute it out.  I stamped the sentiment using the Ocean Waves stamp.


Thank you, for coming by today.  I hope your week is a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Two wonderful creations the scenes are perfection I love them both
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring on these stunning cards, you always pick the best sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete