My Blog List

Friday, May 3, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends - Faux Leather Challenge

Today Speedy Fox and Friends  has a great challenge for you.   We are to make a card with a faux leather technique.  Below I will give you some links to the faux leather technique.
I chose to use Mark's Finest Paper stamp set called Buffalo Spring Stamp Set for my card.   I thought this bull was perfect for the faux leather.  Get out your versa mark and clear embossing powder so you can get started on your card.  We can't wait to see your fabulous cards linked up to our blog.  Remember one lucky person who participates will win a stamp set.

Links for Tutorials on Faux leather:
Speedy TV 
Clown Mom Creations

12 comments:

  1. Very cool leather!!! Cool embossing folder for this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tech and love the bull! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! This is stunning Shirley ! Love the background and the sentiment is too cool ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on that technique, Shirley. In addition to the buffalo, I like that horseshoe and stars on the DP. BTW, thanks for the link to my tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Shirley! Love how you colored the buffalo! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job. Looks like a few of us thought of this buffalo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love the leather look with the buffalo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Shirley~that sentiment made me laugh right out loud! Fabulous he man card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a gorgeous card - the leaher-look looks leather real! I like the side DP and star - and the coloring of Mr. Buffalo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun way to create a leather appearance makes for a great design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, now you area professional Leather Tooler - this looks really fabulous - the sentiment is a hoot - will be getting laughs all around from this card! Beautiful faux leather technique!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shirley I love how you leather background turned out - very cool!

    ReplyDelete