My Blog List

Friday, May 17, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends - Window card

This week over at the Speedy Fox and Friends blog, we are suppose to make a card with a window.
I used a silhouette to cut out the card front.   I colored my image and put it behind the opening.  This is one of my favorite Mark's Finest Paper stamp sets and it is called "Flaps my Wattles".    The inside says  "Get Well Soon".   It is always good to have a get well card on hand.  Be sure and visit the other team members blogs to see their window cards.  I hope you will join us over at the blog with your very own window card.

9 comments:

  1. What a cool card Shirley ! I love the image and the beautiful border ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley--this is too stinkin' cute!!! Love the sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that border across the bottom! Your card would cheer anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great looking border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Great border!!! Wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh,Girlfriend, this is so adorable. I love your window and your coloring is perfect. I have always loved this set and your border punch is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I was sick and got this card, I would be smiling now, just thinking about some chicken soup - LOL!! Pretty fancy window to be checking out the chickens, but it works so well!! New border punch - pretty snazzy, Sis - Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That border punch is perfect with your chickens! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great get well card! Love the chickens and I like how you have them peeking through the die cut. Cool border punch too. Sorry I am so late catching up - I am still trying to get caught up after the wedding. Hugz - lots of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete