My Blog List

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - Casual Luau Tables


For the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge I found three beautiful pictures of casual luau tables.
They sure do set the mood for wanting to go to a Luau.  Here are the pictures:




I bet you can't guess which picture I drew my inspiration from, can you?  ~smile~    I was stumped as to what to do since I did not have any blue dotted paper.   I decided to take white craft paint and use my stylus to put dots on my sand dollar.   The yellow hearts on my paper represent the heart shaped sunglasses.

The sand dollars stamps are by Mark's Finest Paper stamps.

Please fee free to come over to Speedy TV and play the inspiration challenge with us.  We would love to have you join us.


5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Shirley ! Love the "sand" ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Beach, LOVE seashells, LOVE your paper piecing and LOVE this card - What a wonderful take on the challenge!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, your card is fabulous! You captured the fun of all the luau pictures! Love that you painted on your dots so you could capture the tablecloth and I totally love your papers. This is a great BEACH card and your ideas are fab. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy Card! Really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and fun card!!! LOVE this. Your sanddollars are so cheery and I love how you did the sand!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete