My Blog List

Monday, January 25, 2016

Classy Cards N Such Challenge #121 - Neutal Colors



For the Classy Cards N Such neutral colors challenge,  I made an all white card.  I think all white cards look really classy.   This card could be used as a Valentine or for a Wedding card. 

The first layer of my card was made with the Spellbinder Romantic Rectangle die and it was embossed with the Crafts Too Dots Embossing folder.  This is my favorite and most used embossing folder in my collection. i t gives a  card such elegant look, in my opinion.

I added a piece of heart lace across the front.  I fell in love with this lace and I am sure I will use the whole roll of it without wasting a scrap of it.  The lace heart was cut using the Spellbinders
Lace Hearts.    I put Joy Foam Pads Small under the heart to pop it up over the lace.  I cut the key that is also a die in the Lace Hearts set.  I used paper from an old thank you card to cut the key.  I thought the silver complimented the card perfectly.  It has Foam Pads under it to make it stand out.  The small heart on the key was cut using Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Hearts die.  It was embossed with the dots embossing folder. 

Thank you for coming by today.  Be sure and join us for the challenge at Classy Cards N Such.  We love seeing all the beautiful cards you enter in our challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. Shirley--you outdid yourself with this beautiful Valentine card!!!! This is definitely one of my favorite cards of yours! A definite WOW!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so elegant and stunning!! I love the white on white!! The lace is beautiful!! What a gorgeous card this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous card, it is so elegant! The white on white and the lacy layers. I also love the dotted embossing folder, perfect with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning, Shirley!! White on white just COMMANDS attention!! All the embossing and die cuts really made the perfect spot for the heart lace and the heart die to take this card over the top - Love that silver "key to my heart" idea to finish it off!

    ReplyDelete