My Blog List

Monday, January 18, 2016

With Love

I have a card to share with you that I made for the Classy Cards N' Such brand new challenge.  For this challenge we are to use buttons on our cards.  I hope you will come over to the blog to play the challenge and show us your buttons.

I started my cad with a long navy card base and added a gold layer of card stock.  My next step was to cut a white layer and use the Sue Wilson  Lyra-Gemini Die on the bottom edge. 

I added gold corners to the top of the card using a Impression Obsession Brick House die set.  I cut the With Love using the Spellbinders Sentiments Three dies.  I then adhered it to the white decorative piece using Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.

I added some navy blooms and placed faux gold buttons for the centers.  The final touch was adding pearls to my card.

Thank you for stopping by.  I  hope you are having a great Monday.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the color combo and the Gemini die looks amazing. It's definitely on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful sight greeted me when I opened your card this morning! The navy, white and gold look so regal together, especially with the gold corners and fancy flourish across the bottom - those sweet little blooms really show off the tiny buttons you used! This makes a really good masculine card for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the colors and the gorgeous dies you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very gorgeous and elegant and such a perfect design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! The gold black and white creative a very elegant look and beautiful die :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous is this! Great layering and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is gorgeous Shirley! Love that flourish and the split panel with the different colours in the background! Very elegant. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete