My Blog List

Saturday, January 6, 2018

It's a Summer Barnyard Scene

It is another cold day here in my neighborhood so I am sharing a scene from the barnyard in summer.  I need to see some green grass and a blue sky even it is just on my card.  :)  I planned around the birds that was on a mug from Sponge Designs which was chosen for the Inspiration challenge on Splitcoast.   I used stamps from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.   The sets I used are Barnyard Gate, Birds 2 and Good Morning Rooster.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here today.  Come back soon. 


10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, such a wonderful scene - I love the fabulous rooster.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! The rooster looks amazing!! What gorgeous colors!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a wonderfully colourful scene, just fabulous.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome scene Shirley! Gorgeous coloring...love the rooster!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all for your summertime look on this brilliantly colored card - sure brightened up MY day! You really are a master at using multiple sets together to create a scene!!!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those vivid colors are hot - just like summertime! Way to take me away from this brutal winter cold weather - even if only for a moment :) Love the rooster too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so agree! I'm ready to see green grass too! Way too cold for me! Smile...
    So thanks for posting this lovely card to remind me that there will be green grass eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scene I love the rooster and fabulous colouring--I totally agree we have had nothing but cold and wet for days-quite frosty tonight too-anyone would think it was Winter lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your scene is so beautifully colored, like how you used bold colors, talented and daring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a handsome rooster and I love the little scene you did. Awesome coloring too.

    ReplyDelete