My Blog List

Friday, January 5, 2018

My Kind Of Puperoni

Here is a card I made using Simon Says Stamp "My Favorite Puperoni" stamp set.  I just love this adorable pup, but those who know me knows I fall for every adorable pup I see.  Yes, I want to bring them all home, too.  :)  I used some scraps from my scrap bag to make this card and I colored the image with copics.  I think this is the quickest card I ever made.   I had to rush to get it done because I had an appointment to go to.

So happy you came by to see my little "Puperoni".  I will be back tomorrow with another card. See you then.

5 comments:

  1. Just want to hug this little pup- he is so adorable! Looks like he is at a pizza party too - love the polka dotted panel - gives it a festive look! Sweet card, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute little pup and great CAS layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute Shirley! Gorgeous coloring...love the sentiment!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, sweet puppy and design and that saying is so fun!

    ReplyDelete