My Blog List

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Hot Air Balloons by The Pier

We have had a nice break from the heat the past week.  I am happy about that.  The humidity had been terrible.  It is nice to go out side and spend a little time without  wanting to rush back in from the heat.  I think I will go out later and clean the chairs on my porch.  It sure has been dusty out there.

I really love the colors of this card.  I think turquoise and orange make a great combination.  I made this card using a sketch from Splitcoast sketch challenge.  I used images from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  I used Lake Pier and Hot Air Balloons.   This image is very easy to color and I have loved every card I have made with it.

Thanks, so much,  for coming by today.


10 comments:

  1. I love this color combination too! And what a fun picture! Makes me almost want to go find a hot air balloon! ALMOST!! Except for my fear of heights! ha ha What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Nice design. Yes, with all the heat we've been having this summer...That pier would be nice...if there was someplace I could at least put my feet down into the cool water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene through the window and the hot air balloons
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A splendid scene! I love the colors carried throughout the card. Such a neat window die too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scene - the view through the window is a cool idea, and the addition of the hot air balloons flying overhead while viewing the sunset from the pier make me want to BE THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great window scene and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous, like how you did this behind the window, great idea, and the deep colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scene making through that window and what glorious colours x

    ReplyDelete