My Blog List

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

QKR Happy Dog

Oh,  how I love dogs and I am always attracted to cute dog images.  I hope you don't get tired of seeing them.  I used an image from QKR Stampede aka Stamp On It.  The image is called
Happy Dog Poor baby has a "boo boo" on his leg, but it looks like his owner fixed him up with a
bandaid. :)

If there are any images you are wanting from QKR Stampede/Stamp On It, they are having a sale and this is the last day.  You will find details below.

 SHOP DIGI IMAGES

DISCOUNT CODE AT CHECKOUT:  DIGI2018

catagorized by theme or design for easy selection, over 3000 images!
SUPER AFFORDABLE ...  $1.60 each ON SALE - no shipping/handling charge!
easy to work with...  PRINT - COLOR - CREATE - EMBELLISH!!!
we guarantee our Digi Images to be quality images!
OFFER EXPIRES 7/17/18 at midnight, no limit on code usage! order 1 image at a time or 20, multiple orders allowed
STOCK UP NOW!


12 comments:

  1. I appreciate all of you who stop by and take a look at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute image and great B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dogs too so will never tire of them x. Such an adorable image and sorry about his leg!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, such a super image and perfect papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that doggy with the band aid is too cute! I love the bright card with the pop of red. It works really great! I will check out their sale, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a big dog lover too! (sadly, we don't have any pets at the moment! But I do have a grand puppy, and she helps me get my dogie fix) Trixie is just like being a grandparent. They come to you home...where you have them sitting on your lap...hug and cuddle them, spoil them too a bit...and then send home to their parents! Smile! In this case my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this, my darling labrador died of cancer a few months ago so this is a big fav card of mine you made....following you.xx[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the dog, not too many dog cards around and this is a SUPER one, LOVE it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute and adorable image! I know you are a dog lover - and they love you - this one really takes the cake! Love the colors and the bone designer paper you chose as well as this layout - a real keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute - a happy puppy - a most adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image and your background paper is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet and beautiful!! The puppy is precious!! I love the bone paper!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete