My Blog List

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Release Party - Day 2

 My first card was made using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Multiple Motorcycles.  The set consists of three stamps.  I chose to use the largest one for my card.  I used a background from my stash that was made with my Gelli Plate and acrylic paint.    I decided I had to make a girly card with this set, lots of gals have their own motorcycles.  The sentiment was computer generated.
This is the male version using the same motorcycle stamp.    The background is a water color wash.  The sentiment is computer generated.

10 comments:

  1. Great backgrounds, they look cool with the new motorcycle stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, I especially like the male version.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great to have multiple sizes of motorcycles - all in the same set!! Love both your male and female versions, as well as the sentiments you have added to the gorgeously colored backgrounds - way to fly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guy cards and sure to be appreciated especially by the motorcycle enthusiasts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous to see the wonderful image used for a girl card and love the sentiment. Both cards are wonderful with great backgrounds too x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! female biker cards, GREAT and unusual to see, beautiful work and colours.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both fabulous but I really like the girly one! Love the sound of motorcycles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love these! I'm always looking for images that would work for guys but how fun that you made one for women too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great biker cards and backgrounds love the sentiments too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, I do love the backgrounds x

    ReplyDelete