My Blog List

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Blue Knight Silhouette Wolf

Here is my latest creation using a Blue Knight's Rubber Stamp.  This one is the Silhouette Wolf.
I started out using a polished stone background made with alcohol inks.  I thought the colors in the background were perfect for the silhouette wolf.

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps is gearing up for a new release.  They have lots of new stamps.  The week of February 18th will be the blog hop.  They will be giving a couple of prizes out that week.  Be sure to visit my blog that week for more information.

Thanks, for stopping by and taking a look at my card.  I appreciate your visits and comments.  Have a wonderful weekend.


8 comments:

  1. I love this new stamp! I should have known that was the polished stone technique. Turned out great! Looking forward to their new release. I wonder if they will have them at the stamp show I am going to in March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the alcohol inks to create such a majestic "sunset" background for the silhouetted wolf! Hoping to see the new stamps at the Allentown stamp show - will Blue Knight be there!!???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the polished stone background. It shows off that silhouette image perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! WOW! WOW! I Love the image the colours, the vibrancy, it's FABULOUS.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What a great way to use alchool inks! Can't wait to see what you created for the blog hop for Blue Knight Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, great background, perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete