My Blog List

Sunday, June 30, 2019

I haven't used my Coffee Makes Me stamp, by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps, in a while.  I made this for a featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast.   I stamped the image on white card stock.  I then stamped the cup,  colored it with Copics and fussy cut it.   I had a random coffee bean stamp, I stamped and fussy cut it.  I used a coffee ring stencil to put the rings to my card.   I added the cup, the coffee beans and sequins to the card using art glitter adhesive.

Thanks, so much, for coming by to take a look at my card.  Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon day.

2 comments:

  1. Great fussy cutting and such a fabulous design. Such vibrancy and loving the sentiment x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...I really like the sentiment (It definitely fits me!)

    ReplyDelete