My Blog List

Monday, August 10, 2020

Kind Words

Hello, Crafty Friends.  It is Monday,  so that means it is time for me to post my Blue Knight Rubber Stamps cards.  Today I am sharing two cards from the Kind Words set.  The set comes with the flower image and the sentiment shown on the first card.  I stamped my image on my card stock and colored it with Copic Markers.  I added Stickles to the center of the flowers.  I sponged the background using light blue ink.  The sentiment was stamped on tangerine card stock and I used a corner punch on the edges.  I added bling around sentiment piece to finish up my card.
For my second card, I stamped the image and the sentiment.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I left the background plain for a clean and simple look.
Blogger has changed my format and I am not liking it.  It will not let me turn the underline feature off.  Be sure and check out:Blue Knight Facebook PageBlue Knight You Tube ChannelBlue Knight StoreHopefully by my next post, I can figure out what do do about me or the blog that is not working right.  :)If any of you can help with my problems of how to to stop double line spacing and how to turn off the underline feature that is not working, please let me know.Have a great week.





14 comments:

  1. Both exquisite cards Shirley, both look so different. Love them.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes blogger has done the same to me today too....Both cards are so very pretty and the image is beautiful x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is not working right. I had to write most of it in Pages so I could copy and paste so everything was not double line spaced. ( and so everything was not underlined. I hope yours work better than mine.

      Delete
  3. Pretty cards! I like how you colored them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love how you've made one image look quite different on the cards. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking time to leave a kind comment, its much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are colored so beautifully, and I just love that sentiment too. Both cards are done so well. as for blogger, I'm having he same issues. My content post types in blue and is underlined and no matter how many times I turn those features off, they continue to be added. It's so frustrating for me, I've reverted back to the old blogger until they fix the obvious glitch. I haven't had the double spacing issue, but everything shows blue and underlined. Trying to go back and edit a post is a blogger's nightmare (at least for me) I edited a post recently and then it would not publish, so I don't know what to do. I wish I had the time to figure it all out, but the new blogger worked fairly well for me for a few weeks and then the bottom dropped out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Thank your for calling by my blog.

    Loving your cards here .. .. both are beautiful but I especially love the colours on the last one.

    My blog has been playing up too.

    I have sussed out how to stop the double line spacing. I hold down the shift key and press return and you get a single line space. Hope this helps and works for you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jules, thank you so much for the tip and for your comment. Hope the blogging thing gets better for us.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous cards, I can't believe the difference with such small changes, both so beautiful, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both these cards, it just shows how different things can look by changing the colours. Yes, I have had those issues with blogger. It is frustrating and things that should be quick take ages to do. I can never get my pictures to go where I want them either. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards, I love both colour combinations - they are so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are lovely, I like the blue background in the first!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two gorgeous cards!! Beautiful coloring! Love love Love
    - And Thanks for the link leading me to your YouTube Channel! So many amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete