My Blog List

Monday, August 31, 2020

Little Country Church

Hi,  Blue Knight Rubber Stamps  has newly released stamps in the store today.    Today I am showcasing a new stamp set called "Little Country Church".   This set comes with the church and a sentiment.

Don't you just love the stained glass on this little church?  I stamped my image and colored it with Copic Markers.  I used a sponge dauber,  blue ink and a Heidi Pettie cloud template to make the puffy clouds.

After I stamped my image and colored it with Copic Markers, I used my cloud template and
 Pan Pastels to create the sky.



Thank you, for coming by to take a look at my cards.  I appreciate your visits.

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty little country church this new image is - certainly makes a very nice card that could be used for so many occasions, depending on the sentiment you decide to use. Your colors are so nice and cheerful, and as always your skies are breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful church design. It reminds me of the country church we attend. Your cards are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning cards, I like the purple mixed in with your clouds on the 2nd card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on facebook yesterday and thought what a sweet church scene! You always do a great job showcasing how you can use the same stamp in a different way. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful peaceful scenes and great inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very pretty cards, great colors, and nicely done background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love peaceful scene, I love the little church, and your beautiful inking. I've never heard of this range of stamps, but they are lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous colours and Beautiful skies.
    Yes! Your stained window is so pretty.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete