My Blog List

Monday, July 26, 2021

Warm Hedgehogs

 Hi Everyone,  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Now it is Monday and back to the weekly grind. It will be a busy week for me.

Today I am sharing cards that I made using Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Warm Hedgehogs stamps.  This stamp set comes with the hedgehog image and sentiment that I have used on my cards.


For the first  card, I stamped my image and sentiment on card stock and colored the image using Copic Markers .  I used a Die to cut the panel and used red card stock to layer it.


My second card was made the same as the first card and I used different colors on my image. 

I hope you enjoyed my cards today.  Have a great week.


Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Store

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Blog

Blue Knight You Tube Channel

Blue Knight Fans Facebook Page


11 comments:

  1. Love the cute hedgehogs and both beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cute cards and I love the hedgies, beautifully coloured too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the hedgie is the cutest critter! Your coloring, as always, is awesome - adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This adorable hedgehog image is the picture of snuggly comfort with his cup of hot cocoa! Love the two versions in different colors that will make him welcome in anyone's mailbox this holiday season or winter birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hedgehogs are adorable and beautifully colored and displayed, like the die cut you used too Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable, both of them and what a lovely sentiment too x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW! what a wonderful hedgehog and sentiment, love both your colourways Shirley.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and adorable images, love them in both colourways.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My! This is the sweetest of stamps Shirley.
    LOve them both.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one sweet image and he looks great in both colors too! Cute!

    ReplyDelete