My Blog List

Monday, September 13, 2021

Silhouette Dolphins

Here are cards I made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Silhouette Dolphins.

 


The first card was made by stamping the image and sentiment  on designer paper.     I really like the look the paper gave this card, I think the colors were perfect.  It makes it look like a sunset on the beach.


The second card was made by stamping the image on white card stock.  I used a  Copic Marker to color the water.  I made a mask and sponged in the sun.  I used the mask to cover the sun and used the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil, along with turquoise ink to make the sky.  I then stamped the sentiment across the sun.  The sentiment is from the Blue Knight Chickadee on a Fence Post stamp set.  

Thank you, for coming by today to take a look at my cards.  Have a wonderful week.

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Store

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Blog

Blue Knight You Tube Channel

Blue Knight Fans Facebook Page


9 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards and great stamps but love the result of stamping on the P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that DP you used was a surprise!! It looks like you sponged on the colors of the sunset!! Your second card won my heart - I love the way you stamped the sentiment in the sun - now, that's creative stamping - making it stand out like that ! These are super cards, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards - I can picture myself sitting and watching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cab see the image used for many occasions. What beautiful cards with tons of inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous cards, I love the dolphin images and the lovely scenes you've created, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful silhouettes and gorgeous backgrounds too - you really are talented at those.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two completely different ways to use that fabulous image .. .. and I love them both.

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I love the patterned paper and the clever placement of your stamp, I love your fresh second card also. Fabulous work Shirley as always.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stamping onto designer paper has really given it impact!
    LOve the colours Shirley.
    GORgeous second card too. FABulous 'blues'.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete