My Blog List

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

You Don't Need A Cone


 I made this card for one of my groomers who had back surgery.  She has been off awhile and she is definitely missed by my boys.  I hope she is feeling better soon.  I couldn't resist this Art Impressions Doggy Kisses for her card.  It reminds me of Tyson and his days of wearing a cone.    

I decided that while I was making a card this morning that I would go to Splitcoast Stampers and check out their sketch challenge.  I was so happy that I did.  It worked well with my image after I flipped the sketch.


Thanks, for looking and I hope your day is going well.

8 comments:

  1. What a super card with a brilliant image, great colours and sentiment, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and ooh the cone of shame love the wagging tail though
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous colours Shirley. What a sweetie this image is. I always always feel so sorry when I see them in collars though.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and DSP and such an adorable image - made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! I bet she loved this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun and how wonderful, I'm sure the groomer had a laugh and it cheered her up. Love it Shirley.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card to send to Tyson's groomer - bet that one will be hanging up in the office!! Super colors and I love the sketch you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thoughtful and humorous card for Tyson's groomer and they will love it x. Thanks for the smile my end x.

    ReplyDelete