My Blog List

Monday, November 22, 2021

Blue Knight Rubber Stamp- Baseball/Softball

Hello, Friends.  Today I am sharing a couple of cards made with the newly released Baseball/Softball stamps.



The first card was made by  stamping the image on a piece of white card stock.  I used a stitched die to cut it out and added layers.  I used a baseball and sentiment sticker that has been in my stash, for awhile.    I embossed a piece of white card stock using a dotted embossing folder and used baseball designer paper to make the background panel.  

The second card was made almost the same as the first other than I made this card into a box card.  I used a die to cut the pieces for the box card.  

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps is having a 20% off sale until November 30th.  If there are any stamps you have been wanting, this is the time to buy.  Use the code: Thankful.

Thanks, so much for coming by today.

10 comments:

  1. Creative box card, love the paper and the images on both of these fabulous cards Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Shirley, super male cards Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, especially the box card - aren’t you the clever one coming up with that idea to showcase these new stamps! Glad they have both a boy and girl in this set -makes for more versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamps and co-ordinating paper-love the box card fold
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative themed cards, love them both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Girl, these are 2 very cool cards/box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, like the fun fold. Great for men (and women) baseball fans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! WOW another set of brilliant cards, so clever and a great result Shirley.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really neat cards! I love them! Really neat fold. It's on my to do list! (my very long to do list...smile)

    ReplyDelete