My Blog List

Monday, November 1, 2021

The Grove

 



Today, I am sharing cards I made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - The Grove.  On the first card, I also used the Cowboy, Don't Look Back stamp set.    I stamped both stamps using black ink.  I used the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil along with blue and purple inks to make the clouds.

I started this card by stamping the Grove stamp and  the Take Shelter stamp set with the cute little children sheltering from a storm, on white card stock.  I used a circle template and distress inks to make the background.

I hope you enjoyed the cards.  Thank you for coming by and come back again soon to check out my next card.

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Store


7 comments:

  1. What a great stamp to frame just about any scene you have! Love your choices of the cowboy and the pair of children with the umbrella - your sky in both these cards is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, I love the silhouette images and the frame made of the branches. Both skies are brilliant, ate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent cards, the silhouettes are just wonderful and your skies are fabulous.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning Shirley, like the silhouttes and the clouds, your framing with the trees-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, both silhouette cards are gorgeous but your cloudy sky on the first card is amazing!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always amaze me with your creativity but today is right up there Shirley. To use the same 'grove stamp' and to produce two completely different and atmospheric cards is amazing. Thank you so much for the fabulous inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love silhouette stamps and both of these cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete