My Blog List

Monday, March 21, 2022

Matthew 1 Birth of Jesus

 Hello, Friends, today I have a couple of cards to share made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps-Matthew 1.



For the first card, I started out by stamping the Matthew 1 scripture on white card stock.  I, then, stamped the Daisies and Roses over the scripture.  I colored the image using Copic Markers.  I used a piece of white card stock and blue sequins on the bottom of the card as the finishing touch.


For this card I stamped the Matthew 1 scripture over designer paper.  I stamped the Iwo Jima image over that to finish my card.

Thank you, for coming by today.  I hope you have a wonderful week.

7 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards and love the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamps you have used here and two great cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous text, love the addition of the sequins on the first and the poignant silhouette stamping on the second x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 beautiful cards - but my fav is the Iwo Jima card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how versatile this background is and can be used in so many situations on cards...you have outdone yourself on these both - powerful yet loving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your text and the two cards are fabulous, the flowers are stunnning with your beautiful coloring and the second card is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards, I like the script background and the sunflowers are so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete