My Blog List

Monday, March 14, 2022

Pinecone Swag

 Hello,  Crafty Friends, it is time for another post for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  Today I am using the  Pinecone Swag stamps.


For the first card, I started by stamping my image and sentiment on a piece of White card stock.  I colored the image using Copic Markers.  I used a Copic marker to fill in the areas around the frame.  My finishing touch was to splatter white acrylic paint one the top of my image.

For the second card. I stamped my pinecone swag on a piece of what card stock.  Next, I stamped the Horse and Sleigh stamp set.  I used my Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil  and turquoise ink to make the clouds.

I appreciate you stopping by.  Have a great week.


9 comments:

  1. I LOve to see Christmas card A.R.Y. Shirley.
    They are both GORgeous! Loving your snow and loving your sky.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous cards love the pinecone swag stamp,splatters and scene on the 2nd one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Shirley, the pine cones make a wonderful frame for both the sentiment and the scene, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've used the pine swag as a frame on the first and both cards are absolutely beautiful and so atmospheric Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both gorgeous Shirley, I especially like the frame you created on your first card and those splatters are a fabulous finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing me some great ways to use this stamp!! I was at a total loss for ideas! These cards are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great stamp and I love both the ways you have used it in your projects, very versatile.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fabulous cards, I love the pinecone swag.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete