My Blog List

Monday, April 18, 2022

Tree With Fence and Clouds-Blue Knight Rubber Stamps

 

Today I am using the Tree with Fence and Clouds stamp by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  I started this card by stamping the image on white card stock.  I used Distress inks to sponge the clouds and used a marker to color the grass.

I started this card by stamping the Tree with Fence and clouds image on white card stock.  I sponged the sky with blue ink and colored the grass with a Copic Marker.  I used a punch to make the sun.  I made the mats and adhered the pieces  to the card base.

Thank you for stopping by to see me today.  I hope you have a great week.


8 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, I love both colour combinations.
    Sorry I haven't been around much recently, life has been getting in the way a little!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful card and scenes-great colourways but love the first one just a little bit more.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Shirley, I love the clouds, so beautifully coloured, both cards looking so different as always and gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous scenes, your clouds are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choices of sky colors, but am partial to the first card that reminds me of a sunrise - or sunset - this stamp allows so much versatility and can be used so many ways - another beauty, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours on the first one and the second is more serene but I love them both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scene making, stamping and clouds and I love them both

    ReplyDelete