My Blog List

Monday, August 8, 2022

Silhouette Farmland

Hello, Friends.  Today I am showcasing a new set from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps called Silhouette Farmland.  


For my first card, I decided to make a mini card.  I stamped the Silhouette Farmland stamp on Stampin' Up-New Horizons designer paper.  I really liked the way the farmland looked on it.  I used mini rectangle dies to make my mats.  A super easy card.


I made my background using Pan Pastels-Sunset Palette.  I stamped the Silhouette Farmland on it. I used the Lucky YOU one line sentiment on white Cardstock to add to it.  Another quick card.  I enjoyed working with the pan pastels, they always make a beautiful background.

Thank you, very much, for stopping in today to see what I have been up to.  You all have a wonderful week.



4 comments:

  1. Both beautiful and love the stamps but I have a favourite this time-the first one-love the sky!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous skies on your two cards Shirley, lovely cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards Shirly, lovely silhouette scenes.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very different but fabulous cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete